Keto Chia Pudding
Get ready to indulge in a delicious and healthy breakfast with this Keto Chia Pudding recipe! This creamy and sweet treat is packed with flavor and nutrient-dense ingredients like chia seeds, almond milk, and cinnamon. It’s also low in carbs, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, making it the perfect breakfast for anyone looking to start their day off right. With a little bit of prep work, this pudding can be made ahead of time and enjoyed throughout the week for a convenient and satisfying breakfast. The best part is that you can customize this recipe with your favorite toppings, such as fresh berries, sliced almonds, or shredded coconut, to make it your own.
So why not treat yourself to a tasty and healthy breakfast that’s sure to keep you feeling full and energized all morning long? Try this Keto Chia Pudding recipe today!
Is this Keto Chia Pudding an easy recipe?
Yes, the Keto Chia Pudding recipe is quite easy to make. Simply mix together the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sweetener, and then let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight to thicken into a pudding-like consistency. The hardest part is waiting for the pudding to set! Once it’s ready, you can customize it with your favorite toppings and enjoy it as a delicious and healthy breakfast option. This recipe is also great for meal prep, as you can make a large batch and enjoy it throughout the week.
10 Min + 2 hours Refrigeration
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp low-carb sweetener (such as stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit)
- Optional toppings: fresh berries, sliced almonds, shredded coconut
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and low-carb sweetener. Mix well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid and the mixture has thickened to a pudding-like consistency.
- When ready to serve, give the pudding a stir to make sure it’s well-mixed. Top with fresh berries, sliced almonds, and shredded coconut, if desired.
This chia pudding recipe is a great option for a quick and easy breakfast that you can make ahead of time and enjoy throughout the week. It’s low in carbs, high in fiber, and full of healthy fats from the chia seeds and almond milk. Plus, it’s versatile and can be customized with your favorite flavors and toppings. Enjoy!
GET KETO IDEAS
COOK AND ENJOY HEALTHY FOODS
Let’s Execute Together!